After your photo-shoot, you receive your images in digital format on a lovely usb key. Since last year, you also receive a selection of prints of your favourite images. To be able to fit in those prints with your usb key, my packaging has evolved: it’s still the same kind of kraft box, that I decorate and personalise myself, in a larger version to fit in the prints. Here are a few images and some more info to give you a better idea of what you’re going to receive 🙂
This new packaging keeps the simple, natural and DIY aspect of the previous packaging, with the same materials and DIY deco elements: wood, kraft, lace or ribbon, hessian fabric, hemp twine or baker’s twine.
The whole packaging is a lovely souvenir of your photo-shoot.
What contains this new packaging?
- a kraft box of natural colour, decorated with lace or ribbon and with a personalised tag
- small pouches made of hessian fabric manually stamped with my logo
- a pretty usb drive made of maple wood, FSC certified, with my logo delicately carved
- some fine art paper prints
- a small surprise gift!
Are this packaging and its content included with all my photo-shoots?
Why do I chose to deliver your pictures on a USB stick?
Nowadays, it’s important to us to keep a digital copy of our images: this allows us to share them very easily with our loved ones. And to me, the best medium for your digital images is the USB drive.
Here are two very good practical reasons 😉
- Simplicity. With a USB drive it’s easier to show your photos to your family and friends. It’s compatible with pretty much any modern electronic device: modern TV set, TV box, DVD player, laptop, tablet, digital picture frame, etc.
- Storage. A USB key has more storage space than a CD or a DVD drive. It’s less likely to be physically damaged (think of scratches on disc drives), it can be re-used, it’s more portable, and it also comes with a 10-year warranty (at least with my supplier!).
Why do I chose to include prints in my new packaging?
To keep and showcase your beautiful images, I sincerely recommend mediums that you can touch, such as paper prints or a photo book, that you’ll enjoy watching, browsing through, showing others over the years. I include some paper prints in my packaging for you to keep a ‘physical’ souvenir of your photo-shoot.
Contact me for more info.