Her, tall blond with danish origins, and him, handsome and reserved man. They’re both beautiful, they both have lots of class and charisma, they both have a happy spark in their eyes and a contagious smile. To sum it up, they’re stunning 😉 Here are Katheline and Emmanuel!
In love since a young age, they took that extra step and decided to get married last summer. They chose the region where they’re from, the Gers, to gather their families and friends coming from all over the world.
On the day, I met them for the ‘getting ready‘ pictures: that was a lovely time for each of them to spend with their close family and witnesses, while getting dressed and made up. Katheline and Manu then had their first sight in a parc, just the two of them. Their religious ceremony took place at the majestic and impressive cathedral of Auch. Which gave that moment a certain royal style, especially when they got out of the cathedral! And we took the group picture on the ‘escaliers monumentaux‘ which was also classy 🙂
It’s at a countryside property near Auch, surrounded by wheat fields, that Katheline and Manu hosted the cocktail and party. Some delicious local food (traditional ham and ‘foie gras’ among other snacks) was ready for the guests’arrival, as well as all kind of outdoor games: giant mikado, pétanque, ‘jeu du palet’, molkky, etc…
Then they all enjoyed a simple diner indoors, scattered by speeches and surprises prepared by guests.
Despite feeling a few drops of rain several times, it was a beautiful day, which even cleared towards the evening. Right on time for a lovely soft light during the couple portraits! How lucky 🙂
The little extras that I loved
– the elegant, rustic and vintage decoration – yes they managed the combination of the three! Well done!
– the collection of vinyls from the DJs!
– the vintage dress of the bride, with the little jacket for the religious ceremony and the colder moments
– the ballet shoes of Katheline, and of course the All Stars as the second pair of shoes!
– the mailbox as a souvenir box, for guests to remind Katheline and Manu their favourite memories with them
– the guest book with polaroids for guests to add their faces to the messages written for the bride and groom
– the ‘marinière‘ given to all vendors present that day, for a French touch of the staff
Congratulations to both of you, Katheline and Manu, for this beautiful wedding! I wish you all the best in your marriage!
(the list of wedding suppliers is at the end of this article, after the pictures)
List of wedding suppliers
- Venue: Domaine En Salette
- Bride’s outfit: Laura Dolls Vintage dresses
- Bride’s shoes: The White Ribbon
- Groom’s outfit: Suit supply + Hacket London
- Hairdresser: Adam Coiffure
- Make-up artist: Nathalie Bourgade
- Flowers: Clement Juby
- Rings: Atelier Patina
- Catering: La Maison BOP
- DJs: Fred Corrado and Thomas Dela
- Decoration: DIY by Katheline and Emmanuel!