It’s at Métairie du Château that I met with Elodie and Fabrice for the beginning of their beautiful day. In this bucolic venue between Saint-Gaudens and Toulouse, their family was already gathered to help them get ready. Once both dressed and ready, it’s in a tree-lined alley, surrounded by their daughters, that they had their wedding first look. A beautiful moment rich in emotions.
Elodie’s parents took her to the two ceremonies in an adorable little 2CV, that I loved so much! The civil ceremony took place at the town hall of Nénigan and the religious ceremony at the church of Escanecrabe. Then, Elodie and Fabrice got back with their daughters in the same lovely Citroen to the venue, to spend the rest of the day.
It’s around the market building at the venue that the cocktail happened. Everyone enjoyed these convivial moments: appetizers, laughter, children’s games, outdoors space and beautiful rural surroundings… And the clear light of June that made all these moments last even longer 🙂 What more to ask!
Deco ideas & little extras that I particularly liked
– Floral pattern on accessories
The adorable pattern that is present on different accessories of the bride and groom, what a nice idea! It’s the same material used for Fabrice’s bow tie, for the bows on Elodie’s heels, for the laces of her All stars (it’s so cool to dare the All stars as a second pair of wedding shoes!), and even for their daughters’ hair clips!
Very simple, with a few hats and head wreaths, as well as disposable cameras. The main idea being to have fun and leave a nice souvenir for the bride and groom.
– Guest gifts
Three kinds of gifts for guests were on the dinner tables: small succulent in a tiny pot for ladies, a small bottle of Armagnac for men, and a wood puzzle for the kids.
– The cocktails recipes hanging above the bar
– The framed drawing on which guests can leave their fingerprints with the colour of their choice
– The simple flowers everywhere
– The polka-dots in the lace fabric of the bride’s dress
Thanks and well done to both of you Elodie and Fabrice for your beautiful wedding!
(the list of wedding suppliers is at the end of this article, after the pictures)
List of wedding suppliers
- Venue: Métairie du Château in Montmaurin
- Dress: Églantine Mariage
- Bride’s shoes: High heels Giulia and All Stars, customised (bows + laces) with a fabric Liberty of London Eloïse purchased at Tissu d’Oc
- Suit: Devred
- Hairdresser: bride’s witness
- Make-up artist: bride’s friend
- Flowers: La Route Fleurie
- Rings: tailor made at La Couronne d’Or – box from Maisons du Monde
- Guests gifts: bottles of Armagnac Monluc, suculents from La Route Fleurie and wood puzzles from Amazon
- Rental of the 2CV: Klaus Hollander
- Deco: Made by Elodie and Fabrice! It was mainly adapted with little accessories found here and there, at Jour de fête, Maisons du Monde, Action, etc…